How to Recover Deleted Gmail Account
If you delete your Google account then all the products associated with that account will be affected. If you have a Gmail service running with your account then you will not be able to access the emails. You should review the data and products associated with your Google account on the Google dashboard before deleting your account.
How to delete your Google account
- After login into the Google account. Go to the Google Account Setting page.
- In the Google management column Click Delete Google account and data. If you are unable to see the option then chances are that your account may have been created by organization which has different procedure for account deletion.
- Now you will have to confirm the account deletion by checking these two options.
- “Yes, I want to delete my account.”
- Yes, I acknowledge that I am still responsible for any charges incurred due to any pending financial transaction and I understand that under certain circumstances my earnings won’t be paid out.
The second option is for those who have not used any of the Google paid products like Adwords and Wallet or if you have no pending financial transaction related to any of the Google products.
How to delete your Google+ profile information
If you want to use your Google account and delete your public profile then
- Go to http://plus.google.com/downgrade on your computer or mobile
- Sign in with your username and password if you are not signed in already.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and Check the box which is next to “Required”
- After that click on Remove Selected services
If by mistake you have deleted your Google account then it is possible only when you take a quick action.
- Open password assistance page.
- Check the option “ I am having other problems signing in”
- From there on follow all the steps until you see a link to verify your identity.
- Click on the link and fill out the form.