Data Recovery from Gmail
Gmail is online web mail service which is very popular throughout the world. It is used for various purposes like sending or receiving mail or storing your important documents, pictures and multimedia files. But what will happen if some of your important files gets deleted or Gmail has suspended your account. The topic covers the steps that you should take as a precaution.
- You should forward a copy of your mails to another web mail service like Yahoo
- Open your G mail account by entering your id and password
- Select Settings from the gear icon in the right hand side
- Select Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Click on Add a forwarding address under Forwarding section
- Then enter the email address where you want to forward these mails.
- Click on the verification link in the email address that is mentioned above and which is forwarded by Gmail
- In the drop down menu Select what you want to do to the forwarding messages under POP download section
- Click on Save changes
In case you want to forward some specific mail to some other email address then you can use filter under forwarding section
In case you want forward your mail to multiple accounts. Then it is to be noted that Gmail can only auto forward all your emails to one email address at a time. To forward email to multiple account, you can use filters to forward specific types of messages to a specific account. You can also create upto 20 filters that you can forward to other addresses.
In case you want to stop auto forwarding
Disable forwarding in the forwarding section
- You can also use the services of Outlook or Thunderbird and download a copy with Pop3.
- Last but not least, if you face any technical problem feel free to contact us or call us on toll free number +1(800)863-2390 for US and +44-(800)-710-1013 for UK.